What is the GDC?
GDC | Protecting patients, regulating the dental team
What the GDC do?
The GDC is the organisation which regulates dental professionals in the United Kingdom. All dentists, dental nurses, dental technicians, clinical dental technicians, dental hygienists, dental therapists and orthodontic therapists must be registered with the GDC to work in the UK.
Our purpose is to protect the public by regulating the dental team. We do that by:
- Registering qualified professionals,
- Setting standards of dental practice and conduct,
- Assuring the quality of dental education,
- Ensuring professionals keep up-to-date,
- Helping patients with complaints about a dentist or dental care professional, and
- Working to strengthen patient protection.
Contact details of the GCC are:
Bath Denture Service is owned and operated by Mr Mark Ely
GDC Number 142943
Qualification: Clinical Dental Technician (Royal College of Surgeons England)